Tuesday 9 December 2014

I Love Islamic People Not The Religion.

Hi My name is Joe Blow, and no that is not my real name I use a fake name to protect my family. I really am a Christian Pastor, and I love my Lord Jesus and my Family, both my actual family and my church family. My intent is not to offend people but to bring you to an understanding as to the dangers of Idolatry and worshiping a false religion namely Islam.
Islam recognizes Jesus as just a prophet, but not the son of God. But he was so much more. He is the Son of God.
Now if you ask a Muslim if a true prophet can lie, they will say no. What you need to point out is that Jesus himself said John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 

You see Jesus Himself said He was the ONLY way to heaven. Not by Jihad. This is stated when he said NO ONE COMES TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH ME. The term NO ONE is a very definite point. Now the term."except through me" is another definite point. 
So you can ask a Muslim and say "okay if, by your own words a true prophet can not lie, and your Quran says Jesus was a prophet, and real prophets do not lie, then either Jesus was telling the truth which makes him a true prophet or He was lying, and if Jesus was lying then your Quran and Mohammad was recognizing a false prophet and must be wrong, Either Jesus was lying or telling the truth which is it?        

Welcome to the first post of Why I Am Against Islam. In this post I am going to lay some foundations so people can understand the premise of this blog.

  1. When I use the term Muslim I am referring to the Believer in Islam. 
  2. I believe you can separate the believer from the religion. I personally know some people that have left Islam. That is why I can speak against Islam with a good conscience knowing I am not being racist. You see Islam is a religion, not a race
  3. I love the people, trapped in Islam, because the Bible says to love your neighbor I.e ( believers in Islam because they can leave Islam) but nowhere in the Bible does it say to embrace the false religions or their gods. 
  4. I believe Islam is a false religion and Allah is a false god. So I will never embrace that religion. nor will I ever be tolerant towards it. The only place the Bible where it speaks about tolerance is when God is frustrated with his people and says "how much longer will I tolerate you" and it is only ever used for God to us not us to false gods. Nowhere does it say we must tolerate false religions. We must never embrace it either   


Some liberal thinking people think that Islam is a religion of peace. Unfortunately that is very wrong, and I can prove it.

You see Islam is based on three books the Quran or the Koran, as well as the Haddith and Shea. The whole ideology, political system, and way of life of Islam is based on theses teachings. Now yes their are some moderate believers in Islam.  But the moderate Muslims are very few to say the least. Now if you are one of the people that believe that Islam is peaceful or that moderate Muslims are the majority watch the video below to see the truth.



   



Still not convinced check out this Video Straight From the Horses Mouth.





Still not convinced Man you are stubborn. Watch this one below check this video from England?
This one is straight from the horses mouth as well.




Did you hear that EVERY Muslim believes in stoning adulterers, gays, subjugating woman is normal Islam. It is not radical Islam it is normal Islam.

These stats in the video below may shock you but they are true. When you look at your country subjectively, you will see these are very true, no matter which of these countries you live in. 



So as you can see, so called radical views are normal for believers in Islam. So here at "Why I Am Against Islam" has some strong foundational reasons for being against Islam. 

I have never been to a Christian conference that states that it is okay to subjugate woman or that it is okay to stone gays or even stone adulterers. 

 Now some of you may say Christians subjugate woman with verses that speak about woman submit to your husband. But that is completely different when you put it in context. It also says that men must love their wives the way Jesus loved the church. Jesus died for the church and that means husbands are expected to be willing to die for their wives, if need be.
We are to live selflessly and sacrificially for our wives. That is not subjugating that is balance.

I want you to know I pray that so called Radical Muslims around the world give their lives to Jesus and stop their killing and live a life of love in JESUS NAME AMEN.
   














No comments:

Post a Comment